Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops on topics in the field of computer science, related to logic in the broad sense. Each workshop proposal must indicate one affiliated conference of FLoC 2018.
It is strongly suggested that prospective workshop organizers contact the relevant conference workshop chair before submitting a proposal.
Each proposal should consist of the following two parts:
- contact information for the workshop organizers;
- proposed affiliated conference;
- estimate of the number of workshop participants;
- proposed format and agenda (e.g. paper presentations, tutorials, demo sessions, etc.);
- potential invited speakers;
- procedures for selecting papers and participants;
- plans for dissemination, if any (e.g. a journal special issue);
- duration (which may vary from one day to two days);
- preferred period (pre, mid or post FLoC).
The FLoC Organizing Committee will determine the final list of accepted workshops based on the recommendations from the Workshop Chairs of the hosting conferences and availability of space and facilities.
Proposals should be submitted through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=floc2018workshops
Workshop proposals due June 19, 2017
Notification July 31, 2017
Pre-FLoC workshops Saturday & Sunday, July 7-8, 2018
Mid-FLoC workshops Friday July 13, 2018
Post-FLoC workshops Wednesday & Thursday, July 18-19, 2018
See our calendar page for an overview of FLoC conference and workshop dates.
Note 1 : mid-FLoC workshops are expected be one day in duration; however, we can consider two-day workshops under exceptional circumstance (details should be included in the proposal).
Note 2: since FM is a three-day conference (see calendar), FM-affiliated workshops may be held on 17-18 July.
Questions regarding proposals should be sent to the workshop chairs of the proposed affiliated conference. General questions should be sent to FLoC Workshop Chair Gethin Norman: email@example.com